Windsor, ON – The Psychic Expo took place at the Caboto Club this past weekend and one of the psychics, Bernadette Blossom, was asked to make predictions for 2018 about the city of Windsor. Ms. Blossom has been a practicing psychic for over ten years and claims to have a 90% accuracy rate with her predictions.
So what has 2018 got in store for Windsor? Ms. Blossom provided the following predictions from her crystal ball:
- In January 2018 the city will announce a new construction project on the E.C. Row Expressway.
- In March 2018 people will still be arguing about what to do with the Pelissier Street Parking Garage.
- A great number of people will complain on social media that the city of Windsor is not doing enough to have more bicycle lanes added to city streets.
- A great number of people will complain on social media that the city of Windsor is doing too much in regards to adding more bicycle lanes to city streets.
- In July 2018 bicycles will become self-aware via artificial intelligence and rise-up to take control of the west side of the city with Sarah Connor the city’s only hope for survival.
- In October 2018 a 1978 Schwinn-10 speed will be elected mayor.
- Pedestrian lanes (formerly known as sidewalks) will be installed by the new city council on most city streets.
- In December 2018 the new bicycle city concillors will be dead-locked on a vote as to what to do with Pelissier Street Parking Garage.